Dr. Andrew A Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew A Russell?

All around amazing doctor!

Patient Care :) and michelle

What a great experience from my wife thanks for caring. Stay humble and no big head just great people skills. Her Hubby Mr Will from Jacksonvile. www.willrudloff.com the Mortgage guy. We love to hear things like this and your bedside manner appreciated. Gayle said change your profile picture your handsomer than the one shown. Also Michelle is a keeper !

I trust him with my LIFE! (literally, lol)

I have been seeing Dr. Russell for 4+ years. I have gone for a variety of different health-related issues. He listens and either takes REALLY good notes or he actually remembers what I've said from visit to visit. He is exactly what I expect from a physician. He listens first. Diagnoses. Explains WHY and how to take care of whatever is the issue. And he smiles. My dad was a doc. My whole life I was treated by "professional courtesy" as a courtesy between doctors. Dr. Russell treats EVERYONE with courtesy just cos he's a good person, a great physician, and he cares. If the need arises, and you get the opportunity, go see him!

would refer him to family members

I've been seeing Dr. Russell for about 5 years. At first the fact that he was young bothered me, but I have since seen that the younger doctors at Cleveland Clinic are very current on the latest treatments. Now that Dr. Russell has had 10 years in the field, it makes him even better. He is also very likable and not hard on the eyes.

Great practitionaer

Dr Russell gives you plenty of time to discuss your health and is very informative when giving answers as to his recommendations and again with any concerns or questions you may have concerning any treatments or syptoms. I would go as far as to say visits in his office are probably like they used to be when Doctors actually visited your home.

Excellent doctor

Dr Russell is the best!

Dr. Russell is the best doctor I have ever had! He has a wonderful bedside manner, is extremely caring and spends alot of time with me. He is very accurate in his diagnosis and absolutely the most amazing person. I would recommend him to everyone.