Dr. Andrew S Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew S Kaplan?

My daughter broke her ankle and I called the next day to see if I could get an appointment. They called me back a day later, after looking at her x-ray and also having a cancellation, and had her come in that day. We waited maybe five-ten minutes. She had tremendous pain and discomfort with her temporary splint and Dr. Kaplan was able to put her into a hard cast, and push the bone in place enough that she can avoid surgery. The bone wasn't out of place, but needed to be closer in to heal. I was impressed with how quickly his office responded, and how attentive and personable he was with my daughter. He had a whole team working on her from taking her vitals, to cutting off and replacing the cast, to him setting the bone in place, taking another xray to confirm it was correct, and then even noting her concern with using the crutches safely and calling the PT practice across the street to see if they would give her a quick lesson on the spot, which they did free of charge! My daughter has a follow up visit in three weeks. Overall the whole experience was efficient, informative, and respectful. I would certainly recommend him.

Ankle Surgery gone bad

Dr Kaplan has extremely poor bedside manner. For each appt he made me feel like he was in a hurry to move on. One of my appts was late in the day...he entered the room without his Doctor's coat..instead ready to leave. He botched my ankle surgery, damaging my nerve. I lost feeling in 1/3 of my foot. I am still undergoing care for the past 3 years to work on his mess. 3 more surgeries later. I DO NOT SUGGEST anyone go to this doctor.