Dr. Andrew S Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew S Kim?

Compassionate, knowledgable doctor with a friendly staff!

I visited Dr. Kim for allergy testing and found his office to be very comfortable, his staff to be very courteous and professional, and the doctor to be compassionate and knowledgable about my specific concerns. He spent a lot of time with me discussing my history prior to the allergy testing and even more time afterwards to discuss treatment options -- all in all, the appointment lasted 1.5 hours. There were a lot of people in the waiting room when I came out but I never felt that he was rushing me out of the office. I also appreciated that I was able to get an appointment within a week of calling the office. I have a follow-up appointment in three more weeks so we'll see how it goes!

Great doctor!

I've been taking my son to this practice for a few months. He's excellent. Very gentle and meticulous. He explained everything in detail and I am very happy to have found him!