Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew S Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew S Martin has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Andrew S Martin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 53
I had a terrible shoulder break, in fact broken in 3 places. I had to have two operations with the assurance from Dr Martin that my arm would be functional. Not so Dr. I have limited movement and will never be of much use., not even with 4 months of therepy. He should have known as it was obvious to a new therepist the first time they saw me . Dr Martin showed concern and kept me hopeful until it became painfully clear to me I would be fixed, And I did so llike him and trusted him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Andrew S Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert Orthopedics Center, 5546 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew S Martin in this video.
Dr. Andrew S Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.