Dr. Andrew K Sands Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andrew K Sands?

Horrible please save yourself from this evil man not a clue of what he was doing sought a second opinion and was glad I did my knee fracture would have been crippling had I listen to him please save yourself look elsewhere

Not a good doctor

Excellent Doctor!

He did my arthroscopic surgery and easy my pain by far greater than before

Really Knows the Foot and Ankle

I am a return patient because he knows what he is doing.

Dr sands is the worst Dr I have ever met. after telling me that after 6 months I would be perfect, I still cannot walk without pain.

Highly Recommend for Ankle

After breaking my ankle, I received a referral to Dr Sands from my primary care doctor. I looked at online reviews and was hesitant because there were quite a few not great reviews, but decided to form my own opinion. I'm very glad I did. I've been very happy with the service and care from Dr. Sands and his staff. They are very professional and personable, and available for questions and concerns. I have no reason to believe that my surgery wasn't top notch. I would recommend Dr. Sands to anyone who needs ankle/foot care.

Great care!

I don’t usually write reviews, but Dr. Sands was such a great doctor, I thought I’d write one. I had to bring my father in for some issues with his ankle, and Dr. Sands kept his patience and professionalism. For every visit, he got straight to point and gave my father the appropriate care. He even cracked a joke or two. Overall, I'd take my father to him again, and I would personally go to him if I ever had any foot issues.

I consulted with Dr. Sands at the advice of another foot and ankle surgeon who no longer operates. As a medical professional and a tough critic, I found Dr. Sands to be professional and felt comfortable in his care. While my specific issue did not require surgical intervention, I would not hesitate in selecting Dr. Sands for surgery.

This dr is beyond unprofessional. I actually did run out of his office literally crying.. I still remember the day even though it was over 6 years ago. Just do your research.

Five Star Physician

I consulted with Dr. Sands for an ankle issue and was extremely pleased with his academic and clinical experience and expertise. I was fortunate that I did not require surgery and a period of diligent physical therapy and exercises on my part remedied things. His physical assessment was spot-on and I found the office staff pleasant and very accommodating in making appointments and in dealing with my insurance. As a medical professional myself, I am a tough critic; with great pleasure, I highly recommend Dr. Sands.

Had right foot reconstruction with a post tibial tendon transfer performed by Dr. Sands. THIS MAN RUINED MY LIFE. He performed my surgery in 2004. During follow-up visits, when I told him I was still in alot of pain, could not place my foot down to walk correctly and could only walk with the assistance of a cane, this arrogant man tried to make my family think it was all in my head, that I was just fine. Needless to say, by 2005 I went to see a different orthopedist. He had to reconstruct my foot again to try and straighten out the alignment and aleve some of my pain. This surgery was somewhat successful but damage had already been done from the first surgery. I have considerable nerve and tendon damage and do not have feeling in one side of my foot. Three surgeries later, Today I am out of a wheelchair and walking but not the way I would have liked. I limp and because my gait is off I now get lower back pain as well. I had to leave a job I loved and am now on disability.