Dr. Andrew Schmidt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Schmidt?

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Schmidt is so kind, so caring and I have the upmost confidence in his professionalism. Everyone you speak with about Dr. Schmidt, has wonderful comments about him, his dedication, his knowledge, and his respect for the patient. Wish we had thousands more like him. Thank you Dr. Schmidt.

A great team...

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I gave Dr. Schmitt's an average rating only for the four month wait to see him. Let's face it, we do need more physicians. Other than that, I had a great experience with my visit, I got scheduled for a double exam shortly after the visit, and I was treated like a family member at the GI Center. Pathological reports came in the promised 7 days, and further tests are coordinated, all by that staff that others seem to have been irritated by. A little honey is the cure! Now I'm off to see the oncologist, thanks to Dr. Andrew Schmidt's thorough exam.

Still waiting on a call back........

Posted on August 7th, 2014

This office does not get back to you in a timely manner. I was referred to Dr.Schmidt by another physician. The physician's office called themselves and even sent a report to them because of an issue. Dr.Schmidts office called me back only to tell me that they were booked out 3 months and I would be better off just being put on there cancellation list. I have tried calling there office 3 times now and I have left messages to find out what I am supposed to do since I do have an issue. I am going on a week now and no one has called me back to tell me anything? Its scary enough when you have something wrong and then to not be able to talk to your doctor is another issue all together. I could see if I was a new patient trying to get in, but I am an established patient. Dr.Schmidt was very nice and he was a very professional doctor. I am guessing he has no idea that his staff DOES NOT call his patients back. It is very sad that he will be losing patients because of his office staff. If you are having issues or if you need to make an appointment, Good luck because you will not get a call back. Dr.Schmidt, its time to get new office staff that actually want to work for you! Very unprofessional!

Rude, unprofessional office staff, uncaring dictor

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Schmidt's secretary Rose is extremely rude, deceiving, and unprofessional. Doctor himself does not care even to see his patient for the second time as soon as the patient is out of the hospital and needs only monitoring of the symptoms, not a procedure or surgery. Very sad, that doctors like Dr. Schmidt and his affiliates are allowed to practice medicine. Please avoid visiting his office by all means!

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Dr. Andrew Schmidth is very accurate, very knowledgeable,he always takes time to listen to patient and very normal friendly DR.I highly recommend Dr Schmidth.He is Amazing!!

RUDE PERSONNEL

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

My visit to Dr. Schmidt was wonderful which is why I insisted on my husband being a patient when he needed a procedure...My main reason for this is not to complain about anyone with the exception of a lady who I called on to book my husbands upcoming colonoscopy..SHE WAS VERY RUDE AND AT ALL HELPFUL AS A MATTER OF FACT THE WORD RUDE HARDLY DESCRIBES THIS PERSON...THE PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR THAT HAD FAXED INFORMATION TO SET UP THE APPOINTMENT MET WITH THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN THEY CALLED TO TRY AND ASSIST ME IN MY SITUATION...IT STANDS IF YOU CAN'T GET PAST SOMEONE LIKE THIS BEING RUDE TO THE ELDERLY, WHAT HAS IT COME TO WITH THAT PRACTICE...I HAVE MADE AN APPOINTMENT ELSEWHERE AND I WILL ALSO TRANSFER AS WILL ALL MY FRIEND OR ANYONE THAT I MAY THINK OF TO TELL OF THIS BEHAVIOR, WE HAVE ENOUGH TO CONTEND WITH IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT ELDERLY ROADBLOCKS IN AN ALREADY EMBARRASSING AREA...

Posted on April 11th, 2010

Dr Schmidt's personality is wonderful. Hedoes a very complete workup. Since he is very busy it does take awhile to get into his office.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017