Dr. Andrew J Schroettner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Schroettner?

Rude receptionist

The receptionist Debbie is quite rude and unprofessional. Insurance provider is more important than providing customer service. She should not be working with people as she has a bad attitude and is not friendly.

Phenomenal. Aweful receptionist though.

Would not even see my daughter!

I called Dr. Schroettner's office to make an appointment for my daughter (he was referred to us by another specialist treating my daughter). I was floored when the first question our to the office staff's mouth was what type of insurance to you carry. When I indicated the carrier I was told they were not taking any more patients using my insurance carrier. I asked the cash price, but at the same time was told they couldn't help me and hung up. I don't know what the doctor is really like other than my assumptions and they aren't good.

Friendly organized environment. Doesn't take credit cards.

Debbie the receptionist is amazing. Billing is very timely, with lots of reminders. Debbie calls to remind you of your appointment religiously. She never makes mistakes, and is on top of everything.Dr. Schroettner takes lots of time to talk to you on every visit. The environment is relaxed and never rushed. He listens to you, and lets you make the decisions.It really really really sucks that they don't take credit cards.

poor with meds and inappropriate