Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew P Selwyn has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Block
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Heart Catheterization
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Pathologic Constriction
- High Cholesterol
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Selwyn was thorough in reviewing my cardiovascular history. He was not rushed, patiently answered my questions, offered his opinions and gave me very useful information. As a physician of his accomplishments and seniority, he was very approachable and friendly. There was no ego, no rushing, no attitude. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Selwyn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Andrew P Selwyn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Dr. Andrew P Selwyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.