Vision worse than before cataract surgery

I'm having to have a lens exchange done by another surgeon.

So Disappointed

I was told that I would never have to wear glasses again so paying the hight price to me was worth it. After I was sedated I was told that I would have to wear glasses and had to sign a form I couldn't even read. Before I had one pair of glasses trifocal, now I need a pair of glasses for reading, a pair for the computer and a pair for distance. At close range I can see except at night where I get a cloudy vision. They said it would be better with time but it's been two years and I haven't seen any improvement.

Almost 51 years ago, I selected my first pair of glasses and 8 years later, was fitted with my initial contacts. For the next 43 years, I daily reached for my glasses before getting out of bed, exchanged them for contacts as I readied for the day and returned to glasses at night. Until 6 months ago, I was captive to that routine. It was all to drastically change when my optometrist recommended Dr. Shatz at Sight Trust. After the initial exam, cataract surgery was suggested and Dr. Shatz patiently explained options and the associated procedures. Surgery was then scheduled. Athough I was incredibly anxious when arriving for surgery, Dr. Marrotte put me at ease with gentle efficiency during the prepping. The 10 minute procedure was comfortably completed by Dr. Shatz before I returned to the professional, compassionate care of Dr. Marrotte for follow-up directions and the answering of all my questions. With the second eye and every subsequent appointment, I could not have asked for a more professional and caring experience. From the receptionist to technicians to doctors, the entire staff took time to provide information and to answer any and all questions. I am forever grateful to Dr. Shatz and his incredible staff! My 20/60 vision has been transformed to a glass-less, non-contact 20/20. Thank you, Dr. Shatz, Dr. Marrotte and everyone at Sight Trust for taking such great care of my gift of sight!!

Just a wonderful experience I would recommend this to anyone who need a cataract surgery A +

Dr Shatz and his incredible team . Great IOL results!

Dr. Shatz has made this experience an incredible one! Thank you

Highly recommended

Dr. Shatz and his staff are all excellent. Great people, great experience, great results.

He did my cater act surgeries PROFESSIONALLY, and I was grateful to have him. His after care was EXCELLENT. I was VERY sad when he relocated out of my area.

Dr. Andrew C Shatz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sunrise, FL.