Dr. Andrew Shpall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Shpall?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Shpall's approach to medicine includes a dedication to individualized treatment options specifically catered to the each patient he treats. He has an excellent bedside manner, and really cares about everyone that walks into his office. He is able to explain complex issues in ways that are easy to understand by non medical professionals. We absolutley need more doctors like him in all medical professions. The Urology Department at Kaiser in Woodland Hills is lucky to have him, and so are we.

Highly recommended

Posted on February 24th, 2014

When I came down with bladder cancer, Dr. Shpall removed it and and told me it wouldn't be back. It hasn't been back for 7 years. Wonderful, friendly personality also.

Posted on April 28th, 2009

I am a 32 year old female who was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer at 31 by Dr. Shpall. He was a blessing to me during this time and I could not have asked for a better man to care for me during this incredibly emotional time. He supported me and my family without hesitation and acted as though I was his only patient. Truly an incredible doctor and amazing man. I thank God for him everyday.

Posted on April 28th, 2017