Dr. Andrew Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Siegel?

Best

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I am a woman who experienced pelvic prolapse. I was mortified and really scared. I was afraid that significant parts of myself would fall out. I went to my local urological specialist who was ready to clear out my innards. Seeking a second opinion, I contacted my husband's urologist who recommended Dr. Siegel. He was both warm, caring and supportive. He has worked with the doctor who developed "pelvic reconstruction." He did my interior design work. I have no problems and I am thrilled with the job that he did. He is the best!!!

Office not good

Posted on May 29th, 2017

I have been a patient for a few years of Dr. Siegel, he is a very nice and competent doctor. However, the new office that he has moved into, is not good. My first appointment was early morning, as I approached the front desk, two of the employees were arguing loudly. I patiently waited until they were finished until they " acknowledged" me. I was then told to sit down and wait to be called, I felt as if I was in a factory. The waiting room was crowded, they call people in and ask for urine specimens to a bathroom that is NOT CLEAN , and has a terrible odor. The rest of the appointment was OK as Dr. Siegel is good. My second appointment was later afternoon, again, the office was crowded . I was called in to give a urine specimen, the nurse that called me in was rude, and did not look at me as she handed me the specimen cup. The bathroom was even worse this time! A commode was next to the toilet and the bathroom was dirty (again) and the odor was unbearable!!! I had a procedure done that day, and the room I was brought into was fine. Again, the nurse was not very professional. I asked to use the bathroom, it was a DISASTER!!! It is also being used as a storage room there were boxes all over the place, and not in an organized fashion. I expect more from a doctors office. Dr. Siegel, do yourself a favor and go back to your old office, this office is a factory, not a medical practice.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Great bedside manner and seems like he cares about his patients. There was a bit of a wait but i would still recommend.

Comments on Dr. Siegel

Posted on January 10th, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Siegel for a few years now & I find him to be one of the best doctors around. He is a very compassionate & caring person, besides having great bed side manners. He is absolutely wonderful.

Posted on October 18th, 2017