Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego has 2 locations
275 Bronson Way NE
Renton, WA 98056
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego - Posted on April 25th, 2011
Dr. Sinfuego has taken care of my kids since they were 18 months old. He is a Doctor that cares and engages with his patients and takes the time to explain the parents the treatment or procedure that he is going to work on.His professionalism and accuracy in diagnosing reassures me as a mom that my kids are getting the best care and are in great hands.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
Regional Top Doctors
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
27 Years Experience
University of Santo Tomas/Manila, Philippines
Graduated in 1991
Elmhurst Hospital Center - New York
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego
I was born in the Philippines, and did my studies there. This included medical school at the University of Santo Tomas, the oldest Catholic university in Asia. When my family immigrated to Seattle, I came along. After passing my board exams, and completing my pediatric residency in New York, I returned to Seattle to be with my family. I have wanted to be a doctor since I was in elementary school, because I wanted to be able to help others. I have never wavered in my choice. In 2014, I was honored in the Seattle Met magazine as one of Seattle_s _Top Docs._
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego, MD - Pediatrics in Renton, WA, in this video.
Dr. Andrew S Sinfuego is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Renton, WA.