Dr. Andrew K Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew K Solomon?

Didn't pressure me into drugs

I found Dr. Solomon to be forthright and a person of integrity. I learned from him and received healthcare that I had not received from others. I rate him as highly as I possibly can as a physician. This review is written by someone who has worked in the healthcare profession all her life.

EGO over patient care every time

I was referred by my PCP after he diagnosed me with RA. I had to wait 3 months to get an appt. Wait time was about 25 mins to see the doctor. He had a jovial personality and joked the whole time, every time. So many jokes he never did get around to diagnosing me or helping in any way. First visit was telling me, 43 yrs old is too young to have RA, my PCP could be wrong....a high RA factor with high inflammation and increased WBC count does not mean RA. So he re- did all previous tests with higher indications of RA results. He then told me to come in every time my ankles, knees, joints were so inflamed my skin was splitting open. I left work once a week and sat for hours, each time in the waiting room, so he could see the "RA" first hand. A total of 4 times, he said "wow" it could be worse, make another appt. The last time I saw him, I was in so much pain, I was crying everyday and at age 43 I had hands like a gnarled tree. He spent this visit joking about what kind of rolls I would be having for Thanksgiving and my recipe for dressing. He NEVER did a single act or diagnosis for my RA. I swore to never go back and found a new doctor immediately. It turned out two weeks after leaving this hideous excuse for a clinic, I had really bad RA with joint damage at 43 yrs old. My PCP was right and this is one of the worst clinics out there. They are worried more about ego and money. The current staff is rude and nasty mean when trying to get old records. Always having "computer problems" so no forwarding records. I also see on here that most comments about all of the clinics doctors (except Carkin) have only one star and state women are treated poorly. I agree.

I trust him completely.

He is a wonderful , caring Doctor. I have seen him for 12+ years and I feel confident and relieved of all my questions and worries when I leave his Office. I am extremely thankful he tells me the truth. Sometimes it is not what I want to hear,but definitely what I need to hear.

Caring, friendly professional doctor

Dr. Solomon is a very caring, friendly doctor who will spend whatever time is necessary in order to make sure he's helping you get the proper medical care that you need. They are prompt when needing prescriptions refilled.

Dr. Andrew K Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bothell, WA.