Dr. Andrew J Somers Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Somers Jr?

Patient

I've been his patient for 33 years. He's good!

Financial Analyst

I would definitely NOT recommend anyone to see this doctor. He is all about the MONEY!!! He doesn't take time out to see what's going on with the patient, nor does he show any concern what so ever. The little concern that he does try to show, you can tell it's not sincere. I waited over an hour to see him and then he rushed me out. I've seen him several times and each time he rubs me wrong so I will not be visiting Autumn Road ever again. Don't you go there either!!!!

Good listener, down to earth, and I always receive outstanding care.

My new PcP.

I saw Dr. Somers as a new patient, and I am looking forward to seeing him on a regular basis as my PcP. Dr. Somers has an excellent attitude, seems very caring, and is willing to take the extra time to discuss information with you. He wants to get to the root of your problem, rather than just throwing pills at you. He has a positive attitude and I left his office feeling upbeat. His office staff is also gracious and helpful. Highly recommended!