Dr. Andrew Spitzfaden Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Spitzfaden?

Egomaniac Jerk with Short Man Syndrome

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Wow, this guys is just awful! So rude, just like the previous reviewers mentioned. St. Luke's should not hire someone with such poor social skills. I don't know who he thinks he is, but he is seriously confused! When you have multiple reviews mentioning what a jerk you are, the common denominator is you. So rude, abrupt, and makes you feel like you are an inconvenience just being in the office with him for two minutes. I will be taking my business elsewhere and having someone else do my surgery!

Arrogant and Abrupt... Won't win you new patients.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Totally lacking "bedside manners." Acted like I was taking up his time. Very quick to take the insurance card, but not so quick in returning follow up calls. He came across as arrogant, non-caring, and abrupt. I will not be returning and I certainly would never recommend him.

condescending

Posted on September 10th, 2015

What a rude man, he made me feel like I was a huge inconvenience to him. I'm so sorry I came to you for help at a scheduled time and you're having a bad day and taking it out on me. I will never return to this office or recommend it to anybody.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Five minute appointment and no diagnosis...not even a suggestion. Really thought I would get help. Total disappointment. Office was under construction, no other patients in waiting room, no other docfors present. Can't recommend this practice.

Posted on December 14th, 2014

He is the most qualified and professsional doctor. He put me at ease as I have had some very bad experiences with the medical profession.

big mistake

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Went to Dr. and was diagnosed with frozen shoulder. Received cortisone shot, pain immediately gone and after 2 wks of physical therapy had full range of motion. About a month later, still doing physical therapy, shoulder froze again..shot not effective. Had MRI, recommended surgery that would allow me to get back to doing the things I normally do. Never did explain why my shoulder froze again for no apparent reason.I was in very good health prior to surgery and in no pain. Was assured he was very competent and skilled,had done many of these surgeries with great success and shouldn't expect any complications. After surgery am in constant pain and not just with my shoulder, my entire upper extremity and elsewhere also. . Don't no what went wrong, but surgery was a big mistake. I rather have limited movement and no pain than little movement and more pain. Don't have shoulder surgery unless absolutely necessary.

Posted on September 13th, 2017