Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andrew P Stoddard
Dr. Andrew P Stoddard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greeley, CO, with another office in Greeley, CO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stoddard is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital. Dr. Stoddard has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew P Stoddard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrew P Stoddard has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Andrew P Stoddard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
unfortunately after being in the military I have back and hip issues, I needed a refill on tramadol and doctor Stoddard was out. The on call doctor wanted to see me before he/she would prescribe the refill. I said that's crazy, I was just in 4 months ago. They refused. I complained. They dischared me as a patient without notice. I was then in a situation of not having any tramadol.....well still in this situation as this just happened a few minutes ago. I think doctor Stoddard is awesome, but the other doctor is a money grubbing jerk. Oh, it was only 4 months since my last visit.
Very blessed to have Dr. Stoddard for my medical care. He helped me in all areas Psychologically, Physically, and Spiritually. Not only is Dr. Andrew P. Stoddard a exceptional Doctor but I considered him a Friend. Was always comfortable in his office like He was Ohana (Family). Mahalo Dr. Stoddard for all you did for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Stoddard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Ventura County Medical Center
Dr. Andrew P Stoddard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew P Stoddard, MD - Family Medicine in Greeley, CO, in this video.
Dr. Andrew P Stoddard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.