Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew M Strang MD
Dr. Andrew M Strang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Strang is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Veterans Affairs and Columbus Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
3485 Independence Dr
Birmingham, AL 35209
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew M Strang has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Andrew M Strang has the following 8 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Andrew M Strang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He is wonderful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew M Strang - Posted on September 9th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew M Strang - Posted on February 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew M Strang - Posted on October 12th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Strang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Andrew M Strang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew M Strang, MD - Urology in Birmingham, AL, in this video.
Dr. Andrew M Strang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.