Dr. Andrew J Sword Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Sword?

This was my first visit and Dr Sword took time to discuss all my concerns before the exam and had a nice casual demeanor that was relaxing. I am glad my random internet choice landed me with Dr Sword .

Average

I think that Dr. Sword is nice in your presence; however, he doesn't spend time talking you. I always feel like he is trying to rush out of the office. I understand that he has other patients; however, with your first child it can nerve racking and many questions will be asked. I like Dr. Sword and feel that he is gentle, unfortunately, he has a few doctors in his practice that you have to meet with too if you go to his office and they are AWFUL! (rough, rude, ect) The staff in the Brentwood office are EXTREMELY RUDE but the Coraopolis office is great!

Dr. Sword

He's the best!

The BEST doctor EVER!!!!

Very Proud to say Dr. Sword is my DR!

Dr. Sword has wonderful bedside manner and is a very calm and patient person. He delievered my daughter 6yrs ago and then transferred practices to another health system. I have recently faced a changed in health care companies and was terrifed to think of having to switch my OBGYN. I was so happy to find out that I could see Dr Sword and a bonus was that the old office staff was there with him!! I was so relieved to know that I was going to be in the care of a MD I already knew and trusted! Thank you Dr. Sword!

Mrs

After having my second child, who was via c-section, Dr. Sword was not gentle at all when removing my bandage. It caused great pain and he was very rude. It left a rash from where he ripped the bandage off and tore some of my stitches. I would never go to see him again and switched practices, even though I liked the other doctors. He was horrible. His lack of care caused extra healing time for me, which was not necessary.