Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Veitch
Dr. Andrew Veitch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Veitch is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center and Kaseman Presby Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Veitch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Andrew Veitch has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Andrew Veitch has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew Veitch is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
After 3 acl repairs I feel that I am an expert in subject of recovery and rehab. I just had another acl repair on my right knee and I have never had better results. My pain is minimal and there is barely any swelling. It's only been 4 days and I feel like a million. Dr. Veitch is amazing and I will be seeing him for all of my future ortho needs.
Dr. Veitch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UNM Hospital (Univ of NM)
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Kaseman Presby Hosp
UNM Medical Group
15 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNM Hospital (Univ of NM), 2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew Veitch in this video.
Dr. Andrew Veitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.