4.8

Back at it!

Last year, I tore my ACL from a contact injury playing soccer. I went to New Mexico Orthopedics for my first consult and the surgeon stated that he believed it was an MCL tear. After the MRI was completed, he told me it was an ACL tear and I had three options. 1) patellar graft 2) hamstring graft or 3) cadaver graft. I was feeling uneasy about the whole thing and decided to get a second opinion. One of my coworkers recommended Dr. Veitch and I’m eternally grateful I went. Veitch had the correct diagnosis right away from a physical test before even looking at an MRI and gave me a fourth graft option (patella). Veitch was thorough and listed why the other grafts wouldn’t be as suitable for me being an athlete. Veitch was super flexible with me and my needs and I never felt like I was being pushed aside or a dumb patient like some docs do. Veitch’s staff was also amazing and helped me with all my questions and concerns. Not even a year later I’m back to running, biking, and working out. Not only did I recently run a duatholon, but I was able to push myself and get third place! I am forever appreciative of Veitch and his amazing supportive staff for helping me overcome this life obstacle!

Dr Veitch did a great job on my shoulder. I had a torn rotator cuff and torn biceps tendon, both were repaired arthroscopically. I would highly recommend him.

After 3 acl repairs I feel that I am an expert in subject of recovery and rehab. I just had another acl repair on my right knee and I have never had better results. My pain is minimal and there is barely any swelling. It's only been 4 days and I feel like a million. Dr. Veitch is amazing and I will be seeing him for all of my future ortho needs.

Dr. Andrew Veitch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.

Dr. Andrew Veitch Is this you?