Dr. Andrew Vincent Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Vincent?

WORST EXPERIENCE

Posted on October 21st, 2017

This Dr. is a joke to medicine, I have been in the medical field for many years and when I saw this "doctor" I was very disappointed in his level of experience I myself had to question him on some practices, not only was he lacking in this area, but his manner in which he speaks to patients is unprofessional. I recommend staying very far from this provider. As a woman he tried to tell me after loosing my fetus that I did not have a choice to medically abort, that I had no choice but to wait for the natural consequences. Please look else where for a doctor. Dr. Coleman is amazing, I highly recommend this provider!!

Posted on September 19th, 2015