Dr. Andrew Vo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Vo?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great experience!!!!

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I had my 1st EMG yesterday. Dr. Vo came in introduced himself and and shook my hand and I think that is important. The front desk greeted me with a smile and the nurse who took me into the room made me feel relaxed. During my procedure he explained things to me and answered any questions I had. I would recommend him and would go back if needed.

Poor Doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2016

I spent more than a year with this guy for neck problems, and I was in pain the entire time and he refused to give me anything but a VERY small dosage of Tylenol #3, which do next to nothing for chronic pain. A bottle of children's cough medicine probably would have helped more. According to him my MRI shows I have a a herniated disc, cervical facet arthritis and Myofascial pain syndrome pain syndrome. I'm not an expert on what those things are, but I AM an expert on how my own body feels. It's clear this guy assumed I was lying and was simply not interested in helping. I went through physical therapy, tried numerous non-narcotic medications, I received the shots and injections, and here I am a year and a half later still in pain. And here's what bothers me the most. The last time I saw him, he informed me that he didn't think the injections were helping and that it was a placebo effect, and that he was taking me off the Tylenol #3, and then started walking out of the room. I stopped him and said, "So what now? No more injections, no more pain medication? what's next? He stopped and turned around and said "You'll probably have to have surgery" then kept walking and that's the last time I heard from him. And this guy calls himself a doctor? Did he get his license to practice from a box of cereal?

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr VO , is excellent . Very professional , bedside manner excellent , courtesy to attend my needs above and beyond . I will continue using Dr. VO for my spinal issues .

Excellent Doctor and nursing staff!

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Vo and his nurses are excellent. They have been very nice and have made sure that through all of my procedures that I am comfortable. They've answered questions thoroughly as well as I always have a follow up visit. Dr. Vo has been exceptional for trying to get my pain under control. I recommend him to everyone I talk to. The only issues I have had is with his receptionists(there are one or two)that are snotty and treat you poorly whether on the phone or in person. Otherwise everyone is wonderful.

the nurse sucks. Deana or whatever her name is is horrible!

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Vo himself is great in my opinion. Was accurate in the diagnosis. Knew exactly what was wrong and what I should do to correct it. But his staff on the other hand is HORRIBLE. and trying to get ahold of someone is NOT AN OPTION. if you need to talk to someone, call 4 days prior!

Awful, rude, and careless

Posted on July 16th, 2013

This Dr and his nurses are some of the worst I've every seen. The nurses are rude and have absolutely no bedside manner. The dr himself isn't much better. He doesn't listen to any concerns are to what is really going on, he is very short in every discussion and has to be pressed to explain things. Trying to set up an appointment with him is nearly impossible if you don't have one scheduled and need to see him. Appointments are at least 3 weeks out no matter what the situation is. Plan on waiting at least two days if there's a problem with your medications and need to speak with him. You get the runaround and speak to every other resin in the office except for him. I would NOT suggest him to anyone

can not rate him but its makin me i would rate him a. 00000.

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Omg worst exprience i have ever had and the treatment he gave was not the way he should have done with my problem staff has the wrost bed side manner went to anther dr and im all but to myself after 2visitsi would not recommend him but thats me

Posted on August 25th, 2016