Dr. Andrew Werner Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Werner?

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Dr. Andrew Werner is a very professional, intelligent, and caring individual He told me what was going to happen, what to expect afterwards, and follows up with me like I am part of his family. I am one of his colon cancer miracles. Dr. Werner is a Golden Star in the Colon World. I am thankful to Dr. Werner.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Amazing Doctor. I went to him for a second opinion and he knew exactly what was wrong without having a colonoscopy. He is very easy to talk to you and quite hilarious. I felt very comfortable and my surgery was a success. Hemorrhoid removal, rectocile, fissures all taken care or because of him. Staff is also great!

TUMOR REMOVAL

Posted on July 28th, 2013

DR WERNER PERFORMED 3 PROCEDURES ON ME INCLUDING REMOVAL OF A RECTAL TUMOR - I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT AND ADMIRATION FOR THIS PHYSICIAN. HE'S A WONDERFUL SURGEON!

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Performed 3 surgeries on me and the 3 he severely damaged me. He created an abnormal opening around the back on my vagina. I have had extensive damage from the surgery. He never answered any questions and when I kept going back after surgery telling him I was in pain & something didn't seem right, he just kept telling me I was fine. It wasn't until I went to another dr out of state that told me what had happened!

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Little or no wait. His staff expertly scheduled the procedure, verified times and etc. There was virtually no wait. The doctor professionally explained procedure and subsequently, the test results. A patient could not ask for more.

Posted on March 5th, 2009

exam was fine. surgery will tell

Posted on September 27th, 2017