Dr. Andrew C Wesely Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andrew C Wesely?

Ozone treatment

I had previously been receiving on going steriod injections for my lower back pain from a traditional pain specialist. After about a year of treatments the steroid injections were only giving me relief for a month (not 2-3 months). As a last resort, I tried an ozone treatment from Dr. Wesely about a year ago (Dec. 2016). One year later, my comfort level has held at about 75%, which has been acceptable to me. I will probably schedule another ozone treatment with Dr. Wesely to deal with my remaining 25% pain level. Very pleased.

One Of The Best In The Area

I have been seeing Dr. Wesley for over 17 yrs for 3 major back surgeries and Dr. Wesley not only made my life better overall he has continually made changes to my care that have improved my quality of life to the extent that I am now able to do most of the things I was able to do before my accident. He not only cares for his patient, he care for their family. On multiple occasions he has sought my family's input to my care. He is not only a fine Anesthesiologist, but he is also a fine person. I know more about my injury because of the fact that he has taken the time to counsel me on every aspect of my care. Truly one of the best!

Wonderful and compassionate genius

Dr. Wesley saved my life. He took my life of pain and discomfort t o a level of comfort as a human being. I can now work out and live my life with minimal pain. His compassion and surgical talents are so elevated above what others have to offer. God has given him a wonderful skill that I hope many will benefit from. Love him!!!

Rude and very condescending. I have demanded a change of Doctors. I refuse to rate him because there is no option for minus 1. It's difficult t make appointments with him because they have to be made through his assistant, who is apparently very busy. He talks at me, doesn't even bother to look at me but at the computer screen. Never follows up. The staff is courteous, my follow-up is done by the prescribing Nurse who is the only reason that I haven't left the practice. I'm forced here to give him an Overall Rating. My 1 should be -1!