Dr. Andrew J Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Wolfe?

A new me!

I could not be more pleased with the results. I have been putting my face lift off for a few years now but last fall, I knew that it was time. I am a senior male and have a busy schedule. I had the surgery on a Tuesday and was able to be back at my job the following Monday. My attitude and self image have soared since the surgery. A big thank to Dr. Wolfe and his staff.

Dr Wolfe is the best!

Dr Wolfe is truly an artist, he is the best. I had a breast lift and augmentation a couple years ago and am so satisfied I had a no doubt I would return for his expertise, which I did for a skin only abdominal and mini face lift just a few months ago. Once again I'm extremely happy with my results. Dr Wolfe is very professional, explains the procedures clearly, takes time to answer questions or concerns and created a relaxed trustful confidence in his skills. His staff in both locations were great and very helpful. Their follow up was appreciated and continued with the professionalism I received before and during the surgeries. I have recommended Dr Wolfe to many and will continue to praise his abilities and practice.

Dr. Wolfe is Fantastic!

My search for a Plastic Surgeon to preform a face and neck lift began 2 years ago. After 8 different unsuccessful consultations, I had put my search on hold and then someone told me about Dr. Wolfe. I feel so lucky to have found him! After my initial consultation I was so comfortable, confident, happy and relieved. I knew that I had found a doctor who could help me age more gracefully and give me the results that I envisioned. Dr. Wolfe and all of his staff are truly gifted and work hard to give you results that are subtle and not over done. I definitely recommend Dr. Wolfe to anyone considering facial plastic surgery – you’ll be in great hands.

Dr. Andrew Wolfe is a fabulous plastic surgeon!

After many years of researching plastic surgeons, looking at countless before and after photos online and carefully considering all of my options , I chose Dr. Wolfe to perform my tummy tuck and breast lift. I am so glad I did! Dr. Wolfe listened carefully to what I wanted and was so professional, positive and approachable during my initial consultation. Afterward, I had no doubt about choosing him to be my surgeon, in fact I scheduled my surgery that day! Dr. Wolfe's bedside manner is wonderful, he carefully explained everything that would be happening during and after the procedures. I was a bit nervous going into the surgery, but he and his surgical team were very positive and reassuring which was really comforting. They were great after the surgery during my recovery period as well. I am absolutely thrilled with my results, Dr. Wolfe gave me back the body I had 20 years ago! I highly recommend Dr. Wolfe to anyone considering a plastic surgery.

Very pleased

I was impressed with Dr. Wolfe from the time he greeted me personally in his office's waiting room. I was leaning towards a facial procedure, and two of my concerns were that I would look too tight and unnatural. He assured me that he understood my concerns and explained my options. I was not disappointed with the results. My experience was very positive, and his staff very professional and friendly. My only complaint is that I had to wait two months for the procedure.

Why did I wait so long?

I had a fantastic experience at The Center for Cosmetic Surgery and with Dr. Wolfe in particular. I started off nervous, embarrassed about my body issues, and a little skeptical and by the day of surgery I felt 100% confidant about my choice to have cosmetic surgery with Dr. Wolfe. I know a couple women personally who have beautiful results by Dr. Wolfe, and now I am one of them! Thanks Dr. Wolfe and your awesome nurses for everything!

AMAZING!!

From start to finish my entire experience was amazing! The office and its staff are super friendly and helpful. I was so nervous for my consult and I felt like Dr. Wolfe really took the time to make sure I felt comfortable. He explained everything with careful detail that I could understand! I felt like all of my questions were answered and that my concerns were all addressed! Dr. Wolfe and his coordinator were so helpful when it came to picking an implant size. They really listened to what I wanted my overall result to be. The surgery itself was easier than I anticipated. The OR nurses are amazing and the entire facility made me feel at ease and comfortable. My recovery from the surgery was easier than I actually anticipated. I used a product that they have called Exparel (a long acting local anesthetic) that helped me keep my pain under control. I was out to dinner following a breast augmentation with a lift and tummy tuck 5 nights after my surgery. I am a year out from my Mommy makeover now and I am so happy with my results! Picking a plastic surgeon is a really stressful thing!! Let me assure you that choosing Dr. Wolfe and his staff is the BEST decision you could make!

Outstanding service!

Dr. Wolfe and his staff are the Best! I was greeted promptly, the staff were so knowledgable, and super helpful. Dr. Wolfe is such a professional and I felt confident and comfortable in his hands. After the surgery I was called by Dr. Wolfe to check on me. So happy I choose Dr. Wolfe and his practice.

LOVE d

Dr. Wolfe and his entire staff is amazing! From the first time I called the office, and throughout my entire surgery and recovery, everyone has been personable, knowledgeable, and comforting. Dr. Wolfe is caring and honest. He is not only extremely skilled in his trade, but he actually seems to love what he does. I'm so glad I chose him to perform my mommy makeover and highly recommend him to anyone interested in having cosmetic surgery.

MUST READ

It's interesting how it says to right the most memorable part of the patients visit with Andrew. I've got something that I will never forget. My own mother goes in to get a few things operated on just a casual procedure. What followed will make you guys never even think about going to this man again. The nurse at his Clinic post procedure released her with what we believe low oxygen,blood pressure, and liquids. Some may know that when the human body has not enough of these a vicious cycle follows. Days following the surgery she was not producing pee so we decided to call his office. They said to just keep on trying and giving her liquids. Like they didn't even care really. Another day followed and the same results. We called again and it wasn't tell 24 hours later that they decided we should do something. We rushed her to the emergency room where they found she experienced partial liver and kidney failure. And was stuck fully sedated and with a breathing ventilation tube in for 1 week. Following shed take a very long time to recover from being on drugs fully sedated. We are still worried about her mental status now and her life long health all because the office of his doesn't know how to run a simple procedure. I hope after reading this you guys think more than twice about going down to this persons office

Doctor's Response

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. While I cannot comment directly on this case, as that would be a violation of HIPAA and patient privacy, I can tell you that all of our procedures are performed in a fully accredited OR and that patients must meet certain criteria before they are released to return home with their caretaker. Unfortunately, any time general anesthesia is used, there is the potential for postoperative complications. We take these complications very seriously as patient safety is our number one priority. Andrew Wolfe, M.D.

Dr. Wolfe did an amazing job, I could not be happier! He made me feel very comfortable and was thorough on all of my options. I highly recommend Dr. Wolfe!

Breast augmentation

I recommend Dr. Wolfe for any surgical needs! Dr. Wolfe and his staff are down to earth and really easy to talk to. I didn't feel awkward at all with Dr. Wolfe or his staff. When you go for any sergical needs it sometimes can became awkward or embarrassing. But I felt very conferrable with taking my clothes off and talking to him about all my needs I was reaching for! He really lessons to you and gets you to your needs/ wants. I told him what I was reaching for and he talked to me on a serious note didn't beat around the bush and got me to what was for me! I would recommend Dr. Wolfe. I have told some of my friends and showed them his work and said they will be going to him also. They also said the same as me!! I will not go to another doctor besides Dr. Wolfe, he will be the only one I go to for any surgical needs! I have went to other offices like Dr. Murphy, Dr. Broadway, and Dr. Grossman and I didn't feel right! I felt the most confertanle with Dr. Wolfe! When I was going through my surgery I couldn't feel more conferrable and not scared! And this was my first cosmetic surgery so for me to be very at ease is a complement because I get very anxious and nervous going under, and his nurse that walked me through everything made me feel so at home like I wasn't going through a big surgery! Made my husband at ease also! And the day of the surgery was the first time my husband was there and Dr. Wolfe shook his hand and walked him through everything also. My husband couldn't be more happier with who I choose too!

Dr. Andrew J Wolfe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Golden, CO.