Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Wolfe?

Dr. Wolfe did an amazing job, I could not be happier! He made me feel very comfortable and was thorough on all of my options. I highly recommend Dr. Wolfe!

Breast augmentation

I recommend Dr. Wolfe for any surgical needs! Dr. Wolfe and his staff are down to earth and really easy to talk to. I didn't feel awkward at all with Dr. Wolfe or his staff. When you go for any sergical needs it sometimes can became awkward or embarrassing. But I felt very conferrable with taking my clothes off and talking to him about all my needs I was reaching for! He really lessons to you and gets you to your needs/ wants. I told him what I was reaching for and he talked to me on a serious note didn't beat around the bush and got me to what was for me! I would recommend Dr. Wolfe. I have told some of my friends and showed them his work and said they will be going to him also. They also said the same as me!! I will not go to another doctor besides Dr. Wolfe, he will be the only one I go to for any surgical needs! I have went to other offices like Dr. Murphy, Dr. Broadway, and Dr. Grossman and I didn't feel right! I felt the most confertanle with Dr. Wolfe! When I was going through my surgery I couldn't feel more conferrable and not scared! And this was my first cosmetic surgery so for me to be very at ease is a complement because I get very anxious and nervous going under, and his nurse that walked me through everything made me feel so at home like I wasn't going through a big surgery! Made my husband at ease also! And the day of the surgery was the first time my husband was there and Dr. Wolfe shook his hand and walked him through everything also. My husband couldn't be more happier with who I choose too!

If you have a thick nose, he does not do well with surgeries for rhinoplasty. I would recommend another doctor

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear that you are not pleased with your rhinoplasty result. While I maintain a very low revision rate, sometimes it is necessary to refine a patient's results. I perform my revisions at no charge. I encourage you to contact the office and schedule a time to meet with me so we can discuss your options. ~Andrew Wolfe, M.D.

I have waited for 27 years to have a breast augmentation. I was able to have a tummy tuck too.! I have seen others that have had procedures done. However, I have to say mine is "out of this world" I am so impressed with my new body and the professionalism of Dr. Wolfe and his staff. I have lived in Las Vegas and did not see one procedure that could compare to mine. Dr. Wolfe has a wonderful caring bedside manner. I also have several family members who have had procedures done by Dr. Wolfe and they feel the same way. Thank You! :)

New Boobs 2014

I have nothing but praises to say about Dr. Wolfe. He did my breast augmentation and I am in love with my new body. The overall experience from the consultation to the post op appointments and everything in between has been wonderful. Dr. Wolfe is truly an artist and I could not have chosen a better surgeon! I would recommend him a million times over. LOVE LOVE LOVE my new boobs : )

Tummy Tuck

I went to Dr. Wolfe to take care of what having 5 children did to my tummy.:) I interviewed many doctors in the Metro area and just liked Dr. Wolfe the best. He seemed very competent and I was very comfortable with him. I was extremely nervous about having elective surgery and mulled it over for about 3 years! The experience was fantastic and the result is exactly what I wanted. I can't say enough about the staff, the anesthesiologist and Dr. Wolfe. I was beyond comfortable and at ease the entire time. The surgery went as planned and my recovery was honestly not as difficult as my c-sections were (of course I did not have a baby to feed every few hours either). It's been two months now and I feel sooooo much better about my stomach. I don't dress to hide my extra roll anymore. My only regret is that I did not do this sooner! Thanks Dr. Wolfe. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking elective surgery.

No more looking for the right Doctor because he is right here!! 5+ Stars!

I was very fortunate to find Dr. Wolfe. I had a family member recommend him and I am so glad she did. Getting in for all of my appointments from consultation, pre-op, surgery day, to follow-ups has always been very easy and hassle free. The staff is very courteous and professional from the front desk to the nurses and Dr. Wolfe. Having done a breast augmentation, I had chosen the wrong size and wanted to change to a smaller size and Dr. Wolfe got me right in for surgery within a couple weeks and changed the implants out AND did another lift for no additional charge. He wants his patients to be very pleased with the end results and was very helpful and understanding throughout the whole process! But the number one reason why I would recommend him to anyone looking for a cosmetic change is that he is an artist with how he works. My belly button, breasts, and tummy look AMAZING! Both times he did my breasts they looked awesome. He truly has a gift and I would feel comfortable sending anyone to him. I would say hands down he is probably one of the best in the country! Just a great person overall!

Never say never

I always said I would never have plastic surgery because I was worried about bruising and pain. But after staring in the mirror at my jowls and thickening neck, and after initial consultation with Dr. Wolfe, I decided to have a mini-facelift and a necklift. To my amazement, the pain was minimal and bruising non-existent. Recovery time was also minimal. The moral of this story: Never say never.

Thrilled with my results and care.

My experience at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery was amazing!! I had a major breast reduction and tummy tuck and I am absolutely thrilled with my results. The healing time and down time was much less than I had anticipated and I felt like I was in very capable hands from the surgical staff, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Wolfe.

Due to both getting older, having a tendency to have saggy skin and having lost a large amount of weight, I have had a couple of surgeries with Dr. Wolfe to reduce saggy arms, tummy and neck as well as a partial facelift. Dr. Wolfe, his office staff, his OR and RR staff, and the anesthesia (physician and nurses anesthetist) were excellent. Dr. Wolfe has always given me honest recommendations and what will be the most likely surgical outcomes. He has never pushed any procedures on me--in fact, he has been very candid about saying I wouldn't see much improvement if I had an additional procedure which says a lot about his ethics. I needed to have a revision of my breasts and he did that without charging me and I felt that he and his entire staff treated both myself and my husband just as professionally and courteously as with my other surgeries. As a RN and NP, I am very impressed by the care of Dr. Wolfe and his entire staff.

patient

Working in the medical field I have high expectations of an office. I felt welcome and that Dr.Wolfe addressed my concerns and explained at great length what procedures and recovery time would be. Having had been at other offices looking for a surgeon,I decided on him and his staff do to how comfortable they made me feel. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to everyone.

Highly recommend!

My experience with Dr. Wolfe, Cheryl and the team at Center for Cosmetic Surgery was incredible. I am happy to answer any specific questions from a non-biased perspective. They can contact me directly and I'm happy to call anyone that wants to talk further. By now. Most people have had the consultation, so I will skip to the fun part. About 2 weeks before the procedure, I met with Cheryl in Golden. She helped me select the perfect size for my body and goals. She was so patient while I tried on numerous implants. When I left that appointment, I knew I had made the right decision. I did the digital imaging, which was useful, but the actual results are SO much better! The day of surgery, I was really nervous walking in. That turned to excitement very fast. The anesthesiologist was amazing. I was scared that I would wake up too soon, but he assured me that it had never happened to any of his thousands of clients. He actually stays in the room for the entire procedure and monitors the whole time. I had never heard of that. Dr. Wolfe made me feel safe and well taken care of. He is such a professional. The rest of the staff was personable and thorough. They made me feel so comfortable. They explained every step of the process and made sure I understood exactly what was happening. I felt very assured by them. When I woke up, I felt a tightness in my chest, but no real pain. Shortly after, I walked to the car and was driven home. The day after, I could use my arms and walked around, no problem. Of course, there was recovery time, just nothing as bad as I expected. It's now 6 weeks after the procedure, and I have no pain at all, no numbness etc. I hiked a 14er this past weekend, no problem. I know what a big decision it is, and hope that you make the best one for you. This has been the greatest thing I have ever done for myself. People always say they feel more confident after having breast augmentation. I just feel more like myself. And bra and swimsuit shopping is so FUN!! By the way, this is my first time writing a reference for any company, ever. I really loved my experience. My mom came from San Diego to drive me home and help me after. She was so impressed that she is planning to come to Dr. Wolfe to have hers done in the Spring! I think that says a lot. You're in great hands with Dr. Wolfe and Cheryl.

Dr. Andrew J Wolfe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.