Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Wolfe?

You're never too old...

I was into my 60s before I took advantage of Dr. Wolfe’s surgical skills on two occasions, once for a mini-face lift and again for an arm lift. Despite a lifetime as an athlete and despite having maintained a healthy weight, I have struggled with a genetic tendency toward sagging skin around my lower face and neck and especially around my upper arms. I opted for plastic surgery not only to feel better about how I looked, but also because, as a contract writer, I must look for new work periodically and despite the law, ageism is still alive and well, so it’s important professionally that I look younger than I am. One of Dr. Wolfe’s most outstanding qualities is his light touch during surgery, which results in a minimum of swelling, bruising, and scarring. I’ve had many friends undergo the same procedures I had, but with other surgeons, and I healed far more quickly with less bruising than any of them. My scars have faded so that they’re almost invisible, which is especially important for the two running along the back of my arms from my elbow to my armpit. People don’t notice them unless I point them out. In addition to his talents as a surgeon, Dr. Wolfe is personable and accessible. He took all the time I needed to answer questions and describe procedures and treated me like an intelligent adult. He has assembled a terrific staff who took great care of me, both before and after surgery. I have sent several friends to Dr. Wolfe and they’ve all been as thrilled with their results as I have. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Beyond My Expectations

Dr Wolfe preformed part 1 of my Mommy Make Over in 2010 to lift my breast. All I needed to prepare and expect after my surgery was answered by Dr Wolfe and his staff as honestly as possible. They even answered some of my silly questions without judgement. My breast surgery removed lots of extra skin and my breasts are now beautifly and comfortable. Part 2 of my Mommy Make Over in 2013 to fix my tummy after four children/ c-sections was also preformed by Dr Wolfe. Same great service and my tummy looks so great! Far beyond my expectations, my tummy looks like it did 20 years ago. Thank you Dr Wolfe and Staff for such a great experience.

perfect experience

I saw Dr. Wolfe for breast implants because I was very unhappy with my small breasts. Both office locations are very nice, clean, and all the staff I came into contact with are very friendly and helpful. At my pre-op and the day of surgery, all the nurses took very good care of me and made me very at ease the day of the procedure. I couldn't have had a more positive experience with all of the medical staff, including the anesthesiologist too. At my pre-op visit, when I wasn't even even expecting to see Dr. Wolfe, I was trying on sizes again and he stopped in to say to hi. He was very perceptive that something was bothering me and asked what was going on. I was second guessing the size implant I had chosen. He took several minutes to talk to me about it, and I left feeling very comfortable with my decision and was so glad he had done that. Dr. Wolfe's care and professionalism was greater than I expected, and I'm very pleased with my experience and results. My check up was super quick and felt a tad rushed, but thought, since everything is so perfect, there's not much to talk about. I would highly, highly, reccomend Dr. Wolfe for this procedure, in fact, I already have.

I am really happy with my results. I had lost about 80lbs and had kept it off for 3 years. I thought that my breasts might perk back up by going to the gym. When I went to Dr. Wolfe with my concerns of having natural looking breasts he was very attentive. I went into the office very apprehensive about the whole procedure. Originally I thought that a lift would do just fine, Wolfe pointed out that I would be near flat after they removed the excess skin. He went over photos and explained the process of a lift with a breast augmentation. There wasn't any pressure to make an appointment and I was free to call with any questions. At one point I even asked the staff what they thought of other surgeons. Everybody was helpful along the way giving me referrals and true to life opinions of other surgeons. At one point I panicked and almost didn't go through with the procedure. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to live an active lifestyle. I read a lot of horror stories of people not being able to lift their hands over their head. I laugh now because although that is true for the first month or so (depending on your pain tolerance) its not the end result. I am 4 months post-op and healing very well. Swimming, biking, and running are all part of my weekly routine. I find that the only time I'm in pain is when I over exert myself..... My nipples HAVENT fallen off and I have full sensation in them. If you have doubts and you've read too many horror stories on the web please talk to the staff about good experiences. Thank you Dr. Wolfe for making me feel like a natural woman!

Can admit no wrong-No longer recommended

I have had 2 BA's with Dr Wolfe as well as liposuction. I was disappointed with my most recent BA. Both of my BA's actually developed into problems. Dr. Wolfe is reluctant to find any fault within himself. He offers revisions but only after practically begging. I decided though I need a revision I will not be going back to him for it. The office is very nice and the ladies who work in the surgery center are very courteous and professional. Dr. Wolfe is a smart man but I will not be using him again. He seems to fail to recognize any of his work has problems. My BA came out horrible and I am ashamed of my breasts. It is a shame because I read all the reviews and would like to think I made a good choice but I did not. I hate to write this but after trying to come to a mutual agreement and failing to do so with Dr. Wolfe this is the only recourse I have. I would decline seeing him for a BA and would look elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry that you feel this way. I am very critical of my own work and make a point of taking responsibility for my outcomes. Although my complication/revision rate is among the lowest in the industry, on occasion it is necessary to refine a patient's result. My revision policy is very simple -- they are performed enthusiastically, at the patient's convenience, and free of charge. I appreciate your feedback. As a cosmetic surgeon, my practice is dependent upon the satisfaction of my patients, and I encourage you to contact the practice to see if there is anything that can be done to improve your situation. ~Andrew Wolfe

I went to Dr. Wolfe for breast reduction surgery. He was very approachable at my consultation and made me feel at ease. The nurses took very good care of me and made me feel comfortable the day of my surgery. I am 3 weeks post op and healing very well, and I am very happy with the result so far.

Thank You!!!!

I've had nothing but amazing results from my surgical procedures at The Center For Cosmetic Surgery. Their Dr's, staff and beautiful surgery facility are spectacular! If you are looking to have surgery or even Botox, look no further! I will always send my family and friends to CFCS. Thanks for everything!!

Success story from a Military Veteran...

When I was in the service back in the early 2000's, I had a procedure to remove some breast tissue that was so painful it was tough to work. They removed the tissue, but left it in bad shape cosmetically. It didn't look quite right. Dr. Wolfe looked, listened and understood what I wanted. He explained what he wanted to do to make it right and his staff helped me through the entire process (appts, etc) until the surgery date. When I arrived it was red carpet action, vegetable tray, soft drinks, great drugs to get me prepped...even a warming pad to keep my feet and legs toasty during the procedure. There was no pain, and very clear post surgical instructions. I came back in a week and he pulled the bandages off to reveal exactly what he'd promised...the shape and the look I was born with. I couldn't be happier. Huge recommend!!!

He gave me my life back...

Dr. Wolfe did an amazing job repairing my very much damaged midsection. 3 kids in less than 4 years badly tore my muscles and skin but today, my tummy is tight and flatter than it has ever been! I can finally hold my head high and not be ashamed of my body... Dr. Wolfe will always be a hero in my eyes. The surgery and recovery were easy, he is truly an artist of his kind. In addition, he did a breast augmentation with 457cc silicone gel implants that look and feel amazingly natural. I loved his bedside manner, his thorough and patient manner of carefully educating me and making sure i was comfortable with every detail. I am extremely impressed by him and his very helpful staff and will be referring everyone I know to this very talented surgeon!!!

I saw Dr. Wolfe for a correction on my nose. After examining my nose Dr Wolfe told me there could be high potential for problems and did not recemend to procedure. Dr. Wolfe's integrity and concern for his patients is very high in my opinion.Thank You, Dr Wolfe

Dr. Wolfe and the entire staff at The Center for Cosmetic Surgery made me feel at ease and comfortable with my surgery and recovery. He answers any and all questions. Very professional and did excellent work. Thanks! Would recommend for the mommy makeover.

Amazing!

I was so nervous and anxious going into this until I met Dr. Wolfe and his staff! Every moment from the first consultation to the last visit has been a great experience! Very comfortable for both myself and my husband and very at tentative! I would refer to everyone I am going to use him for anything I need in the future! And have already spreading his name! SOOOO Happy! Thanks:)

Dr. Andrew J Wolfe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.