Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Wolfe?

Really happy

I couldn't be happier with my results or the office. Everyone has been enjoyable and knowledgable. I look great and attribute that to Dr. Wolfe. He's an honest, professional surgeon. I appreciate what he has done for my self-image.

Patients are like cattle

I had reconstructive surgery. I am very unhappy with the results. This office is a huge money maker and rush the patients in/out like cattle. On my follow-up visits, I waited for over 20 minutes. Dr. Wolfe is insensitive and only care about making money. Dr. Wolfe should invest in another suit. He wears the same one when he's in the office.

Doctor's Response

I value each and every one of my patients, and am proud of the level of service that we provide. On occasion, however, the exigencies of medical practice delay us during the day, for which I apologize. If you have a concern regarding your postoperative result, I urge you to contact me so that we can see how best to remedy the situation. ~Dr. Wolfe

Amazing Talent

Dr Wolfe is a miracle worker. Not only was he able to give me the breasts I have always wanted, he was able to revise scars from previous surgery and balance out my uneven breasts. I could not be happier with the outcome. His staff was wonderful, from the initial consultation to the follow up visits. I made several calls to his surgery coordinator with questions and concerns and she was always prompt in returning my calls. I consulted with several surgeons, and I know I picked the best!!

Fantastic Love the new me!

I love my resuls, he took the time to explain my options and I wasnt an easy candisate for a breast lift and implants but he took the challange and came across with flying colors! I love the results thank you Dr. Wolfe you are amazing and (cute) ^_^ I would recomend this Dr to anyone!

Great results at competitive rate

I went to Dr. Wolfe because he was recommended to me by a few friends that were very pleased with his work.... He also charged a considerable amount less than another dr that I checked out....making it affordable enough for me to go through with a lift and breast aug. Now at 7 weeks after surgery, I am very pleased with the results. Very even and natural looking. I would highly recommend Dr. Wolfe!

I am so happy with my tummy tuck the results are amazing and I love the golden office staff!!!

Fabulous Results-Great Experience

I could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Wolfe performed a breast augmentation with a lift. The results exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Wolfe, and his staff to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery!

Dr. Wolfe is an exceptional plastic surgeon.

Dr. Wolfe and his staff were very approachable and very professional. When it comes down to the results of my actual surgery, (breast lift and tummy tuck) he is the master. I couldn't be more pleased. I have many friends and co-workers (i work in a hospital) who have had surgery by dr. Wolfe and all with fantastic results. He is amazing!!!

Absolutely LOVE the results of my surgery! Better than I ever expected.

No More Muffin

I work out regularly, but just couldnt seem to get rid of my saddle bags and muffin top (thanks, genetics!). I finally chose to have liposuction about one year ago. My results are amazing! Dr. Wolfe has perfected that hard to find balance of brilliance without arrogance and an uncanny ability to read his patients and interact with them on a level that puts them immediately at ease. His passion for his work is obvious, and he is a true artist. Thank you Dr. Wolfe!

Mostly thrilled with my results, but confident that Dr. Wolfe will fix a minor issue that is a big deal to me. I am happy with the decisions I made and happy with Dr. Wolfe. Not only would I recommend him to others, I will use him again!

Very pleased with not only how the entire staff but especially Dr Wolfe's work! Couldn't be happier and would recommend to anyone. Have several who I've sent who are very happy as well! Go and experience what we have! You'll be glad you did!

Dr. Andrew J Wolfe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.