Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Wong
Dr. Andrew Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Hospital of the University of PA and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Andrew Wong has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Andrew Wong has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrew Wong is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Wong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Hospital of the University of PA
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
9 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Andrew Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.