Dr. Andrew Y Lim Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Y Lim?

Dismissive, in a hurry to get to his next appointment (although I had few questions and was not with him for more than 10 minutes), very cold, unconcerned bedside manner. I have no faith in his diagnosis and am going to seek a second opinion., which is something I have never done. I've gotten along well with the few doctors I've needed to see in my life, and this was a puzzling exception.

Dr. Lim doesn't listen & doesn't care!!!!!!!

I went to see Dr. Andrew Lim with severe right wrist pain. While I was there, I told him I was unable to work with the pain in my wrist (I have a very, very physical job)! Dr. Lim said I have carpal tunnel syndrome that needs surgery! He also said his office would set up a nerve study to confirm this! They didn't! So a few weeks later, I called his office, and they said I had to set up the study myself!!! REALLY! So I set up the nerve study, and the first appointment they had was yet another 2 weeks away!! MIND YOU-its now 3 weeks i haven't worked because of the pain! I assumed Dr. Lim would give me a note for work and put me on disability since I told him I was unable to work because of the pain during my initial appointment!!! Well when I called his office for a work note, Dr. Lim refused to give me a note for work; which leaves me totally screwed with my job and with no income!!! Dr. Lim didn't listen to a single word I said! When I told him I was in too much pain to work, he should have had the courage to tell me then he had no intention of putting me on disability! BY-THE-WAY, I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN WHO HAS ONLY BEEN ON DISABILITY ONCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFETIME!!!!! I'm not some bum who abuses the system, and I don't appreciate being treated like a mooching loser! He didn't care a bit about my pain! He rushed in and out of the room like the tasmanian devil on a bugs bunny cartoon! He was curt, aloof, and condescending! If I could give Dr. Lim ZERO STARS, I would! Don't go to Dr. Andrew Lim! Find a doctor who actually cares!

he is so BAD !

HE IS THE WORST ORTH DR I BEEN INVOLVED WITH AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU SEE A PROFESSIONAL ORTHO DR NOT THIS ONE CANT ADMENT HE FAILED WITH MY PRECGUR NOW I CANT EVEN TYPE THIS WITHOUT HITTING MORE THAN ONE KEY AT A TIME SO WE WILL SEE HIM IN CORT!

This is coming from a Nurse

Dr Lim operated on my shoulder twice and dismissed my further complaints as psychological. I went to a sports surgeon who diagnosed ruptured tendon and an impingement in the lower shoulder. I have now had 3 surgeries and show some improvement. Depending on the time of day I have waited over an hour to see him. He is a good technician.

Had surgery on my left ankle in 2006. Dr. Lim did an excellent job.

VERY IMPRESSED

Dr. Andrew Y Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.