Dr. Andrew H Zwick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew H Zwick?

The very worst

Terrible bedside manner and nasty to boot never would I recommend him never!! Has some severe issues as you can see by his other reviews

Won't go back

Although he was spot on with his diagnosis, I found that his bedside manner was lacking. In fact when I called him for an emergency he asked "why are you calling me". I had to follow up for blood work, to ask about test results and found myself very stressed out by the office's lack of response.

Just an awful experience all around!

This pompous a $$ blew me off. I sought treatment with another physician who did an egd on me and found the source of my problem was polyps in my stomach and upper GI tract. These could have become something more problematic.

Doctor of death and no conscience

Dr Zwick with malice and intent performed a needless colonoscopy on my 89 year old mother. He was told not to by me, her poa and living daughter.She was bright, vivacious,funny and charming.He told me there was nothing wrong with her except for some old blood coming out.The hospital showed dried blood on her hemmorhoid.He pierced her colon,punctured her spleen and suddenly some other dr kimmelman was demanding i give approval for an exploratory procedure. That dr then removed her spleen.She is a shell,her mind is no longer her own.After that they no longer came around.THey were done with her after harvesting what they needed to celebrate the holidays with their new found cash. And, my mother is gone.Will she ever come out of that hellhole West boca medical center the home of the doctors of deception and death.if she does make it out alive,she will not know my name in the dark , she will always have pain....what dd he get for it...? A ski vacation, another star by his name...doctor of death may you live out your days knowing karma is now your new best friend. My rating for dr death ...4 stars for his unconscionable act.

Great doctor

Very good doctor but he does not take my insurance so I had to change. The office staff is very helpful and responsive, they go overboard to help you.

Excellent Doctor

He listens to his patient"s complaints and suggests the right tests to make the proper diagnosis. He also takes the time to explain.

Best Doc in the World

Dr. Zwick is the greatest. He cares about his patients, very gentle with procedures, listens & respects his patients. He does whatever is needed to find out what is wrong with his patients. He is the only doctor that I trust with my life.

I never wait. They call ro remind me of appointment. I get diagnose correctly and treated properly.