Dr. Andrew M Zwyghuizen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew M Zwyghuizen?

So excited for surgery

At our first appointment, Dr. Z kept me waiting 40 minutes and didn't apologize. Then he or his staff forgot to contact Blue Cross and the breast reconstruction/reduction had to be scheduled 2 months later than we had agreed. No apologies for this either. This suggested carelessness to me, and I was thinking of canceling the surgery. But I'm glad I didn't, because he did a brilliant job. Everything happened right on time in the hospital. Minimal scarring and pain, and the results are beautiful. Everything has been easier and more satisfactory than I had dared hope. I should also mention that the PA, Miranda Cristales, supplies the missing bedside manner. She is excellent.

Don't see Dr after surgery, and not until 5 or 6 weeks later. Only see PA who cannot answer a lot of questions.

reconstruction patient

Very thoughtful. Very skilled. The nursing Staff(Jen and Mary I believe) our caring and remembers each patient. He took time to answer all my questions and make sure my husband and I were comfrotable with the up coming surgery. I would drive 200 miles to see this surgeron.

Love him

This doctor is the best, he is very thorough,takes his time explaining everything to you and lets you know every possible outcome I have to have my breast reconstruction redone because the first doctor who did it left me feeling ugly and deformed. Dr.Z really makes you feel like he really cares He gives you all the options for the surgery and doesn't just tell you what he's going to do. he is very kind and courteous. I would recommend this doctor to everyone!

Dr. Andrew M Zwyghuizen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.