Dr. Andrzej J Janecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrzej J Janecki?

THE ABSOLUTE BEST GI IN HOUSTON!

Dr. Janecki is by far the BEST GI in Houston. I went to two other GIs before Dr. Janecki over 2 1/2 years and they did not find my problem. It took Dr. Janecki only 3 months to diagnose and cure my GI problem! I went from constant pain and not being able to eat good food to being able to eat what I like and no pain! I recommend Dr. Janecki whole heartedly! He is the Best!

Dr. Janecki - Hemorrhoid banding

When I read some reviews about this doctor, I can not believe we are talking about the same person A.J Janecki, MD. Could it be that negative reviews are promptly eliminated or never included with the rest of the reviews. Although this dr looks good on paper, he does not seem to listen to ur case and makes you feel like he already has a diagnosis before you described them. Please, please, never let him band your hemorrhoids because he lacks training and common sense in this area. I had to see a colo-rectal surgeon to treat a lesion caused by dr. Janecki when he applied the rubber band on healthy tissue.

He made me feel cared about and like I was in good hands. The kind of doctor I like.

great diagnosis and follow up

Took care of my mother, was patient and thorough. His office called back to follow up and ask about her symptoms and how she was doing. Highly recommend

This doctor and his office manager Rachel had failed to give me an accurate test result two years ago. I kept having pain for months thinking it was something else and scheduled to get back in to see him. His office actually scheduled me with the wrong doctor when I got there. Needless to say, once she looked at my records she was the one who informed me of the problem that I had two years ago. She asked if I had been given the treatment, I informed her no and I didn't even know about it. When I confronted Rachel the person responsible she said she had tried but, could not reach me. NOT TRUE! In fact someone had called and said everything was normal. Now I have a messed up stomach with Ulcers and need to be on medication . The communication with this office is horrible. I have had no contact from Dr Janecki to explain or even apologize. When I rescheduled to have all the test redone this year, he didn't even know who I was minutes before they put me under. Not a good feeling. Its been very stressful to say the least. If you are looking for a Gastroenterologist, DO NOT GO HERE!!! The excuses are they are changing staff or simply they are very busy. You are treated like a number.

Excellent doctor. Found significant problem with my colonoscopy and sent me quickly to correct surgeon to resolve the issue.

Fifth Time's A Charm

I am in the midst of a severe Crohn's flare-up - in fact, so bad that I had to move back in with family because I fell so ill. Because of the relocation, I was starting at square one when it came to GIs. The first GI (Dr. M) located within Katy, informed me that he doesn't believe in pain meds for Crohn's patients, nor did he come up with a plan that catered to me specifically. We are not cookie-cutter patients. Hmmm... next. On I went to the Baylor Clinic where I found the second GI (Dr. S) to be much more compassionate but after a few months not much progress was made. During a hospital stay in the medical district I was referred to another doctor within Baylor (Dr. A) and found the same level of empathy but also that same lack of progress. Sigh. Next? Then came the Memorial City GI practice (Dr. M) who, while offered extremely brief consultations, thought more outside of the box and made some progress. But the one-year mark of this intense flare-up prompted me to believe that there must be some one who could really, truly get me past this. And then there was... Dr. Janecki. In his hands for approximately one month, he's had me in his office and thoughts more times and more deeply than any of the previous four. His dedication to my health, his humor and pure understanding for my mind, has propelled me toward improvement at an unbelievable rate when compared to the previous four. I have NEVER had a doctor so thorough, professional, and dedicated to my recovery and I've had Crohn's for over a decade. With the overwhelming symptoms of the disease fading, the more than 30 pounds lost slowly coming back, and my mental state rebounding I can honestly write that this man is my miracle worker.

Very rude person!

Complete and Thorough

I have had 3 colonoscopies with Dr. Janecki. I especially appreciate that he tells me his findings and I receive a full detailed report of the results, including pictures, before I leave the surgery center. He is easy to talk to and provides clear knowledgeable explanations. The surgery center staff is excellent (kind, attentive, caring).

excellent doctor. I wish all doctors were as good, professional and courteous as him

Dr. Andrzej J Janecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.