Dr. Andrzej J Jaworski Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrzej J Jaworski?

First impressions

I'm one that usually depends on my first impressions. I'm glad that I stayed for the complete exam, not that I would have physically walked out but mentally stayed and wondered where I would get another doctor. This doctor questioned me, gave me what he thought was needed in the way of tests and after each explanation he asked me if I had any questions. Not only did he ask but he answered and asked again if I had any questions. I got better information on my health that I've had in YEARS. He had tests done and had his nurse call me at home for results. I would recommend this doctor to ANYONE. He's great.