Dr. Andrzej P Kudelka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrzej P Kudelka?

The kindest, sweetest person in addition to being such and incredible doctor. Our whole family is so well cared for, not just our loved one with cancer.

Dr. Kudelka Has been my Oncologist for the past 8 years. He is the sweetest and kindest doctor and human being you will ever meet. He takes his time with each patient and you never feel rushed during a visit. He has excellent bedside manner and is honest about every option and diagnosis he gives. I would and have recommended him. The office staff is very pleasant and caring. He saved my life. He is truly an angel on Earth.

Smart Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Kudelka as a doctor. He is a very intelligent doctor.

Caring & gentle in nature. kept me informed.

The most caring oncologist I have ever come across, and I have come across alot. His primary concern is for keeping me comfortable and trying new things even if it is not the "usual" treatment. He really really cares for his patients. I travel over 600 miles to be cared for by him, and I'd travel thousands more if I needed to.I credit my continued existance because of him. His staff is also as warm and caring, and his nurse Kim, is just as amazing as he is. What a wonderful partnership.

Dr. Andrzej P Kudelka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.