Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz
Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineola, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Lysikiewicz is affiliated with New Island Hospital, University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lysikiewicz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Island Hospital
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Westchester Medical Center
South Nassau Communities Hospital
University Of Hospital Of Brooklyn
St Lukes Hospital
Westchester County Health Care Corporation
45 Years Experience
Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions120 Mineola Blvd, Mineola, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz in this video.
Dr. Andrzej Lysikiewicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.