Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrzej Salita
Dr. Andrzej Salita, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Salita is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center and Rusk Rehabilitation at Hospital for Joint Diseases. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrzej Salita has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrzej Salita has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
I've been going to him for over 10 years. He takes the time to understand the issues and be thorough in his examination. He also has always been willing to speak by phone in case post visit I had a question I forgot to ask. Once when I had an accident (that wasn't bad enough to warrant going to the ER) I called and he stayed a little late to squeeze me in. He's the type of doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients.
Dr. Salita is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1982
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGreenpoint Family Practice, 126 Greenpoint Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Andrzej Salita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.