Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrzej A Sowinski
Dr. Andrzej A Sowinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and General Practice. Dr. Sowinski is affiliated with Medical Care Group of Elk Grove Village, St Alexius Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrzej A Sowinski has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Sowinski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Andrzej A Sowinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndrzej Sowinski Medical Offices Sc, 1025 W Wise Rd Ste 100, Schaumburg, IL
Dr. Andrzej A Sowinski is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.