Dr. Andrzej T Triebling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrzej T Triebling?

Great Doctor

I had some stomach and intestinal problems that other Dr's for 6 months were misdiagnosing me for. I saw Dr. Triebling and within 2 weeks he diagnosed my problem and had me on medicine that took care of my problems within about 4 weeks. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen and to spend the time that you did to figure out what was my problem.

I RECOMMEND DR. TRIEBLING

I have been seeing Dr. Triebling for several months. He is an excellent doctor and has explained my medical condition in terms I understand. He also takes time to fully answer my questions in a similar manner. I have found his staff to be very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Triebling.

Don't go to this guy

This is a doctor that thinks he can diagnosis you within seconds of walking in the room. And without looking at test results, with a 30 second examine that he then decides to ignore the resuls of. And decides that the recommendations of two other doctors are wrong. And because my test results were incidental to what was being looked for they were somehow insignificant. This guy was a joke and I literally wouldn't trust him for any reason.

Dr. Andrzej T Triebling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.