Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andy M Fine
Dr. Andy M Fine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fine is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Littleton Adventist Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Fine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andy M Fine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andy M Fine has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 124
Long wait times (60 minutes!), short doc visits ( maybe 10 min), rude front desk staff. Several unnecessary visits as well as screenings/tests that were not requested or covered by insurance. Unprecedented office policies- require follow ups every 3 months, no prescription refills or referrals without and extra charges each time. And the doc didn't follow up with me on information he promised to provide!
He is a terribly rude doctor who is too busy cycling patients in and out to read patient charts and had I not had the former knowledge of medicine that I do, I would have taken something he was way too quick to prescribe that would have put me in the hospital due to a medical interaction with a med one of HIS OTHER DOCTORS prescribed. I am learning I am not the first to experience this. I will be filing a formal complaint but feel the need to potentially SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE by telling the truth about this terrible doctor.
Very rude. Did not want to talk about concerns I came in with. Got furious when I questioned if a drug (that he might prescribe in the future) was too dangerous for the questionable benefits. He yelled "What's the matter with you? Don't you trust me?" Well , I never met you until 5 minutes ago. I have no basis to trust or distrust you. I will never go back.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Healthone Corporate Health Services
Dr. Andy M Fine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAndy M Fine Md Pc, 7720 S Broadway Ste G30, Littleton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andy M Fine in this video.
Dr. Andy M Fine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.