Dr. Anees Razzouk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anees Razzouk?

Best Surgeon and Staff Loma Linda Has to Offer

Posted on March 15th, 2014

Dr. Razzouk and his staff are so warm and welcoming. They are very professional and extremely kind at heart. Dr. Razzouk met me as a hysterical patient. I was scared and worried, but he explained my diagnosis and the surgery to me which made me feel at ease without worry and fear. I am grateful to his staff as well. They all have hearts of compassion and everyone in the office loves and respects the patients that come through no matter what status they uphold, color of their skin or any other factor. Dr. Razzouk and his team hold a special place in my heart.

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr Razzouk is the best heart surgeon anywhere! He made my wife and I feel very good about her heart valve surgery and I was not feeling so good about it until we talked to him. A truly great doctor who really has been put on earth to do exactly what he is doing.

Gods gift to us

Posted on March 26th, 2013

This man was put on earth to save people's lives as he did my daughter. She was 3 months old and diagnosed with a congenital heart defect called cardiomyopathy. He performed a heart transplant on her tiny little body with ease. She is 4 now and you cannot even see the scar, living life to the fullest. Thank you Dr Razzouk!! This man is an angel.

excellent Dr.

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I feel completely relaxed and confident with having Dr. Razzouk doing my surgery. He is very calming and very thorough in his explanations. I will be in excellent hands.

He is the Best

Posted on June 13th, 2010

I was admitted to LLUMC and had never met Dr. Razouk when he became my caregiver. He was an answer to my wife an my prayers. A God fearing man who is not afraid to demonstrate his faith and a very good surgeon. His bedside manner is terrific and I would recommnend him to anyone considering heart surgery.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017