3.8

Have you seen Dr. Aneesa I Keya?

Very Nice

Dr. Keys is not only knowledgeable but also clearly explains all ramifications of sleep apnea, study etc. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Keya and feel she is looking out for my best interests. Facility is always clean, well managed (For appointments and sleep study too !!) P.S. Sorry to see "Aleja" leave- she is wonderful!! Staff- Every staff member has been personable, helpful, considerate and professional. This is a well run facility.

Good

Dr. Keya takes her time with her patients, answers all questions well and thoroughly.

Courteous & Intelligent

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr. Keya regarding my neurological treatment......She was talented, courteous & intelligent to handle my situation in the best possible way......Staff is friendly & amiable......Facility is quite nice......Thanks to her.....:-)

Dr Keya is horrible when it comes to communicating with you. She does not fill out forms properly and neglects responding to requests for information. She needs one office and an actual office manager that can handle the Admin tasks which are so important with a neurologist.

Never will recommend her to my friends

I never recommend her. She didn't listen and seems to be short tempered.

I contacted her on several occasion and noticed that she had an attitude toward me. She raised her voice at me, when I would call to try to get pain medication. It is about respect and, when I give respect , I expect respect in return. No-one deserve to be mistreated , especially when they are in pain.Everyone expects respectNo matter who they areThe only way to gain it Is to start treating everyoneAs a friend, a brother, a sisterAs part of our extended familyNo matter what colour or creed they areOnly then you will start to getThe respect you so dearly crave

Dr. Aneesa I Keya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olney, MD.