Dr. Anelise M Engel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anelise M Engel?

RIPOFF

Dr Engel is OK, not terribly bright. Her administrative staff however is terrible. I paid upfront for a package of 6 visits and The Miller Practice continued to bill me per visit. I spent numerous hours trying to get this sorted out with each staff member assuring me it was taken care of. However, I continued to be billed.

I used to work for Dr Engel.. She was a great boss and a wonderful Dr.

Dr. Engel is an excellent diagnostician! I have seen her for a number of years. She is smart, kind, no nonsense, responsive,...

content patient

I've had Dr Engel as a primary care physician for many years now. I am luckily very healthy and mostly have been in just once a year for a physical. I do not have weight problems, although that is an area of special expertise for this doctor. I agree with others who emphasized that she seems caring and willing to take time with you: I am generally uncomfortable in medical situations, and appreciate not being rushed. Dr Engel has also referred me to other specialists on occasion, and they seemed qualified and pleasant as well. Her office staff is really great. It is a small but personable office.

I would be dead if not for Dr. Engel

About 8 years ago, I was having some medical issues. I finally had medical insurance and searched for a primary care. I picked Dr. Engel out of a book; best pick I ever made. Dr. Engel cares for her patients. If not for her caring, I would be dead, my Mother, who is also her patient, would be dead. I recommedn Dr. Engel to friends, colleagues and strangers. None are disappointed. I had a conversation with a doctor, that she had referred me to. He said, that he sends his family to her for care. Best Dr. in NYC

Great Doctor...Fabulous Office

I have been going to Dr. Engel for many years because she is a wonderful caring doctor and her office staff is incredible. Dr Engel takes the time to sit with you and to talk to you. She is always there when you need her. Her assistant Geraldine is fabulous.When I saw th couple of the negative comments I was at a loss. This practice is great....

Please Avoid her!

She's an Ok doctor just wondering to get your insurance number and credit card. I do not recommend you visit her.

Great doctor

I've been her patient for several years now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. She is caring, competent and goes to great lengths to make sure me and my family are taken care of. Just saw a bad review here and can't believe it, not the person I know at all.

Terrible

She doesn't care! All she wants is money and she'll do anything to get it - even if it's overbill you and/or your insurance company. She has mis-diagnosed and also overlooked major health problems because she thought I was exaggerating. WORST doctor in NYC. You should definitely go somewhere else.

10+ years as a patient

I have been Dr. Engels patient for over 10 years. She has helped me control my asthma and improve my overall health. She has also helped members of my family with their weight loss efforts and modified their lifestyles so that the weight stays off. Unlike other doctors who rushed to examine you and send you on your way with a prescription, Dr. Engel sits and speaks with you before and after the examination to get the full picture. She checks to see if medications are covered by your insurance plan before writing the script and, if theyre not, she explains why she still recommends it. Its this personalization that keeps with returning to Dr. Engel every year for my annual checkups and everything else that comes up.

great doctor

My favorite doctor

She is caring and competent. After many years looking for the right doctor I was lucky to have found her. Now my whole family gos to her. She takes her time explaining what is going on and is very nice. Her staff is ecxellent! I highly recommend her.