Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angel D Acevedo MD
Dr. Angel D Acevedo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calhoun, GA, with another office in Cartersville, GA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Angel D Acevedo has 2 locations
100 Market Place Blvd Ste 201
Cartersville, GA 30121
Dr. Angel D Acevedo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Angel D Acevedo has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Angel D Acevedo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Angel D Acevedo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Angel D Acevedo
Angel, aka “Dr. A” completed his undergraduate degrees in Biology and Chemistry. Dr. A received his MD from the University of Puerto Rico in 1988. He was trained in Pediatrics at the NJ Medical School and Childrens Hospital of New Jersey from 1988 to 1992. Dr. A has been Board Certified since 1992. Dr. Acevedo strongly believes that providing patients and parents with information and knowledge will empower them to make healthy choices and decisions for a more healthy life.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angel D Acevedo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Calhoun, GA.