Dr. Angel Caban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angel Caban?

CARELESS SURGEON

Posted on October 11th, 2017

DR. CUBAN CUT INTO THE BOWEL DURING SURGERY AND DID NOT CHECK TO SEE IF HE HAD A PROBLEM.HE DID A POOR JOB OF CHECKING HIS WORK. HE DENIED HE DID ANYTHING WRONG.

Posted on August 24th, 2016

The office is so warm and inviting - the staff are like family.

Bypass surgery

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Exelente no me are pienso de haber escogido como mi si rumano al doctor caban. Me cambio mi vida para bien. Y el y su grupo son de lo mejor. Mucho éxito lo recomiendo a cualquiera no se van arepentir .

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I was allowed an extra year with my husband because of Dr. Caban. He did a surgery no other doctor would do for him. His stomach looked great when he passed away. Thank You so much Dr. Caban

Pre-Surgery Consultation

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Caban by my primary physician for bilateral inguinal hernias, one of which had been previously repaired. My primary doctor researches his co-doctors very well so when he highly recommended Dr. Caban, he was the immediate choice. Once the referral was made I called Dr. Caban's office & left a message, then went online & made an appointment on his website. I believe the next day Kelly called and she was able to move the appointment up a week. At the consultation appointment the wait was minimal, Dr. Caban and his staff were all very prompt, friendly and professional.

Dr Caban and his Staff

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

After being diagnosed with cancer of my esophagus last August, my life has completely changed. I met with Dr Caban last August, as he was recommended to me by my Oncologist. He fully explained the surgery, went over all of the risks, made a sketch of what needed to be done, and answered all of our questions. I'm a person that likes to know all of the facts, and as much of what Dr Caban told me scared me to death, I needed to hear it. I truly respect him for his openness and honesty. As my treatment process went along (radiation and chemo), I was in contact with the office. As it got closer for the time of my surgery, I got to know the staff much better. Rose, Dee and Kelly have all been a pleasure to work with, they're all very kind, caring and compassionate. The day of my surgery didn't go quite as planned, as when I was in the OR, Dr Caban found large spots on my liver which he took a biopsy of. Because of that, he didn't want to risk doing the original surgery until he found out whether the biopsy was cancerous or not. He came to see me in the hospital keeping me posted every step of the way. Fortunately, it turned out to not be cancerous. Dr Caban felt bad that he would have to re-schedule the surgery, but as I told him, I entrusted my life to him and he was looking out for my best interest, and that meant a great deal to me and my family. Dr Caban and his Staff are really great people, and I can't thank them enough for all the kindness and compassion they have shown myself and my family.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Everyone was so friendly and professional. My husband was very nervous with the upcoming surgery and they put him at ease. We left so Happy we had him for his Dr.

Great experience

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Dr. Caban was extremely helpful with my emergency surgery. Would highly recommend.

An exceptional doctor.

Posted on December 27th, 2015

I had an umbilical hernia that had recently started causing me some issues. I am a very busy person and I was concerned that having surgery would cause me to be down for to long. But I went in to see Dr. Caban on the 16th and the surgery was done on the 18th. He was concerned that I would have problems with the hernia and it would cause me to miss classes. I had researched this type of surgery, looked at photos and read blogs and reviews from people who had this surgery from other physicians and I have to be honest I was scared to death! But for me, I've had no problems. I was able to go on a trip with my family the very next day. I stopped taking pain meds on the second day. My bruising is minimal and I'm healing up nicely. If I ever need another procedure and Dr. Caban performs that type of procedure he will be the one I choose. Thank you Dr. Caban.

Posted on December 6th, 2015

If I have to say to any one who need it this kind of attention that I had, Being loyalty like is suppose to be I have to say that there is no place to be were you will be feel you are in the right place, because the kind of attention you will have make you feel you are in the best place for this kind of health care you need it, since the whole Facility have the best and professional staff and a very good surgeon Dr Angel Cabana, then of course this lady Manager Mss. Kelly witch make you feel you are in Family.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

So glad I chose this practice. They are prompt, efficient, professional and thorough. They have the patients concerns at all times.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

MY SYSTER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OCALA COMM.AND WHEN THEY CALL THAT DR.IT ONLY TAKING ABOUT 15M.HE WAS THERE FOR HER AND SAVE HER LIVEHE GAVE HER THE RIGH DIAGNOSIS AND OPERAD HER ,NOW SHE HOME RESTING IN GOOD HELP,THANK TO DR.CABAN,OTHER DOCTOR DID NOT WHAN TO BE BOTHER.