Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angel M Carrasco has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 17
The office only accepts cash but they don't tell you that until you're there and have to pay. There is no ATM in the building you have to drive a mile to the nearest gas station whose ATM was down. I was taken in to check my vitals and the guy answered his phone and spent the next 10 minutes ignoring me on the phone taking care of another patient. All this after I waited over 2 hours. Also, building manager was kicking people out of their chairs. The whole building is extremely unprofessional. I only stuck with it because I had waited weeks for the appointment.
First of all, wait time can vary as it is base on first come first serve. The office and waiting area is clean. The doctor diagnosis based on how the patient feels therefore he does not like any suggestions as he states that he went to medical school for many years. He needs empathy. He needs to be reminded of the Hippocratic Oath.
Dr. Angel M Carrasco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angel M Carrasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homestead, FL.