Dr. Angel Feliciano Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Angel Feliciano?

Outstanding, caring and responsive internist

In our lifetime of care from physicians across the country, Dr. Angle Feliciano is the most thorough and professionally effective internist with whom we have had a relationship. Responsive, caring, efficient and cordial, he has added extensive value to our lives as our internist and coordinating administrator of our health care.

I recently moved to South Florida, and was in need of a new doctor. Dr. Feliciano came highly recommended from a family member, and since I was experiencing a semi-urgent problem, I was extremely pleased that I was able to get an appointment as a new patient within a week. Besides the doctor himself, the best part of the experience was the wait time: I literally spent just 2 minutes in the waiting room before my name was called, and then it took only another 2 minutes for the doctor to come in and meet me. Although doctors tend to make me nervous, I have to say that I was immediately and completely at ease with Dr. Feliciano. He is extremely friendly and personable, and even has a sense of humor. I was very pleased with the amount of time he spent getting all the details of my history and issue, and he was very thorough and willing to take as much time as needed to answer all my questions and explain the medications and create a plan for my care. Overall, I just got the feeling that he is a sincerely caring and compassionate person that truly cares about what he does. I have every bit of confidence that I've found the right doctor.