More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angel T Junquera has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 33
ALL THOUGH HE IS AVERY GOOD DR. HIS STAFF NEEDS HELP. I WOULD CALL THE OFFICE AND I DIDNT EVEN GET A HELLO. THEY JUST QUICKLY PUT ME ON HOLD AFTER AWHILE THEY WOULD HANG UP THE CALL. WHEN I CALLED BACK THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO PUT ME ON HOLD WITHOUT EVEN SPEAKING. HOW ANNOYING. IN THE OFFICE THEY WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT ME AND ACKNOWLEDGE MY PRESENCE. I WAITED 15 MINUTES JUST TO HEAR CAN I HELP YOU.
Dr. Junquera has been my doctor for 20 years. I still go to him for checks up, different types of sickness, and etc. When I'm about to go into and out of surgery, he will call my other doctors to check up on my progress. The office is super clean and neat, and the staffs are wonderful! Sometimes the waiting time is a bit long but it worth the wait, trust me! He is the best doctor out there, and I would definitely recommend him to anybody especially new borns!
i never had such bad experience in an office of dr.take my child of 10 months sick twice and I do not want to attend, according to front Desck that because it was new and had to fill many roles and then i had to make an appointment, even though I told him it was an emergency because he was sick, that no matter the wait time for the Dr.in my opinion, is a very bad attention from the office of Dr junquera and the Doctor himself, I think it's very bad practice on his part and leaves much to be desired as a good Dr and his humanity and attention to quality as its priority and Dr.Not recommended as a doctor and less to their work group, especially the one in the front desk.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Miami Childrens Hospital
Dr. Angel T Junquera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJunquera & Figueroa Mds, 12749 SW 42nd St, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angel T Junquera in this video.
Dr. Angel T Junquera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.