Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angel Justice
Dr. Angel Justice, DO is a Doctor primarily located in South Williamson, KY. She has 4 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Justice is affiliated with Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard, Morgan County ARH and Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. Angel Justice has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
I liked going to justice she's a great doctor she talks u through everything from problem to treatment the only thing I didn't like is dealing with the office staff everytime I call they take a week maybe two to call back they are never helpful and you will wait forever on them if I didn't like Dr justice so much I wouldn't even walk into that office
Dr. Justice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Morgan County ARH
Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Pikeville Medical Center
Beckley Arh Hospital
Williamson ARH Hospital
Morgan County Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Williamson Appalachian Regional Healthcare
4 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Angel Justice accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions306 Hospital Dr, South Williamson, KY
Dr. Angel Justice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Williamson, KY.