Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angel Perez Jr
Dr. Angel Perez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Channelview, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Perez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Angel Perez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
I've been going to Dr. Perez for almost 10 years now and he is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. He has good bedside manners and truly cares about how you feel emotionally and physically. His staff on the other hand not so well. In office the staff is pretty nice but over the phone its like they make a 360. No kind of customer service and are very rude. This isn't the first I've had problems with them and this is why I'm writing this Review. I've put up with them since Dr. Perez is such a good doctor but I sometimes wish they can be trained better with customer service. They should lighten up a bit. This doesn't reflect on Dr. Perez I will add.
Dr. Perez is great! I never have to wait too long to get an appointment when I need it. His office has great early and Saturday hours which works great with my work schedule and they are always courteous when I call. If there is a problem with my schedule they will always try to accomodate me. Dr. Perez is very polite and very thorough with me. Best Internist ever!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014, 2008, 2011, 2016, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2016, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Angel Perez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAngel Perez Jr Md, 15055 East Fwy Ste B60, Channelview, TX
Dr. Angel Perez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Channelview, TX.